Kimberly Daniels is corrupt, surprisingly pro slavery and now we can add homophobic to the list. Friends I can’t make up how bad she is.
From the Miami New Times,
We can start right here, with the most abominable DEMOCRAT in Florida. I said she fails on every point I listed:
- Equality for all? Kim Daniels has claimed homosexuality is caused by demonic possession (and she can exorcise it from you), and has cursed (her words) gay pride, denounced homosexuality as an “abomination”, and declared “witchcraft…is working behind the scenes of the homosexual agenda” and ranted that homosexuals want “more than equality, they want favoritism”
- Transparency in government? Kim Daniels received an F- (not a typo, an F MINUS) for her work in actively fighting it during her tenure as a lawmaker. In a very Trumpian parallel, she’s happy to block constituents from her Facebook page, denouncing them as enemies of the faith and outsiders in their own community.
- Protection of religious minorities? Kim Daniels wants every school in Florida to be required to offer a class on bible studies, but refuses to even consider teaching the Koran or other holy texts in this allegedly “objective” class. Christianity only in our schools. When she pushed successfully to get “In God We Trust” back in schools, she means her God ONLY.
- Ethical, honest governance? This is a woman who has openly admitted filing false financial disclosures, and who is fighting a lawsuit after allegedly firing a staffer in retaliation for blowing the whistle on her.
- Racial Justice? Kim Daniels doesn’t think we need racial justice. She thinks slavery was a gift from God:
How has she been elected over and over? Oh that’s right she buys votes.
From Kim Daniels, homophobia, anti education positions, to her repeated ethics violations to her surprising pro slavery stance, (can someone please explain how she survived that one) it is beyond me that she still represents people. She has consistently violated the trust of the city and let her constituents down and it’s time for her rein of error to end.
Let’s send somebody decent to Tallahassee. Here is a link to Angie Nixon’s site, and I hope you will consider her.